16 August 2007

Concerts

A friend recently commented,
"I don't know how you do it, Pat - you must be burning through the vacation time!"
Well, I am sitting at 98 hours of annual leave yet thanks to being able to flex my time too ;)

But this got me thinking, how many concerts, etc have I been to?

I have attended the Minnesota Irish Fair in 2003, 2004, 2006, and 2007. I have seen Gaelic Storm in concert 5 times: Anchor Inn (Omaha), 2004 MIF, 2006 MIF, Grand Emporium (KC), 2007 MIF.

NOTE: Each Minnesota Irish Fair is many concerts/sets

While I lived in Yakima, I managed to attend many concerts including, Natalie MacMaster, Sugarland, Lee Ann Womack, Wylie and the Wild West, The Clumsy Lovers, Lee Ann Rimes, Toby Keith, George Carlin, and many smaller folk groups! Also, I just saw the clumsy lovers last June!

Other concerts I have attended in the past: Lila McCann, Kenny Chesney, Clay Walker, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Trisha Yearwood, Doug Supernaw, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, David Copperfield (the magician), and many cover bands.

No comments: