04 October 2007

Select A Candidate

I found this quiz to help narrow down presidential candidates for everyone. My results are below. Remeber this is to help narrow the field down not to choose for you.

Barack Obama
Score: 53
Agree
Immigration
Taxes
Stem-Cell Research
Health Care
Abortion
Line-Item Veto
Energy
Marriage
Death Penalty
Disagree
Iraq
Social Security
Hillary Clinton
Score: 53
Agree
Immigration
Taxes
Stem-Cell Research
Health Care
Abortion
Line-Item Veto
Energy
Marriage
Death Penalty
Disagree
Iraq
Social Security

-- Take the Quiz! --

6 comments:

Andy said...

OK, I think the quiz is horribly broken. It said I agree most with John McCain. I can't remember the last time Mr. McCain said something that I agree with, and there is absolutely no way that I will vote for him.

It put Ron Paul as approximately #7, and I don't think I've ever heard Dr. Paul say anything I don't agree with.

Patrick Wellner said...

Could be, I thought I was a bigger Edwards supporter but the quiz says Obama and Hilary.

Arnold said...

Did you research it to find out if Ron Paul actually disagrees with you about some issues, even though some issues maybe not in the quiz is more important and in agreement with him on? Sorry, that was a long question, but I think repeated readings will provide clarification.

Andy said...

Well, I went to see Dr. Paul when he was in Kansas City, and in about an hour, I never heard him say anything I don't agree with. That's certainly better than any other politician I can think of.

Alex Beverage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex Beverage said...

1. Kucinich
2. Dodd
3. Edwards

Hillary is the democrat I agree with the least, apparantly. Not terribly suprising.

I don't think I'd ever heard of Dodd before.

(Why can't I just edit a comment instead of having to delete and start over, or am I just retarded?)