04 September 2006

Lifelight 2006

Well,, this weekend I followed the advice of a wiseman down KC way and went down to Lifelight in Sioux Falls. Despite heavy rain (for SD anyway) it was a fun time, but also a muddy mess and I missed out on the muddiest parts (Friday night)

Even though, they scraped much of the muck away on Saturday morning and I suspect I know where it went... ;)Even though, obviously, it was still somewhat muddy ;)

On saturday, I drove because I had the lone pickup out of our small group and the mud could still have been an issue. It wasn't, but it may have been if we had taken someone's low clearance car.

But onto the point of the pickup story... it was cramped with four of us:
"The Master of Cutlery", "the wise man down KC way", and his sister rode along with me. The wise man bravely sat where few have dared... the backseat of a S10!

Even though the two engineer passengerss don't even seem to notice me taking this pic... damn engineers' perception and I am not talking about the engineers who designed the Oahe Dam ;)

Well, here we are at the festival... not much else going on in this pointless pic
A couple of videos of from the fest:
A fan... the wiseman from down KC way and his sister (sorry, no nickname)
A band... Superchick

Overall, I would have to say the Lifelight 2006 festival was a ball!

For more pics and videos or if you just want to waste my bandwidth, Click Here.

...Hey blogspot employees! You need to add a spell checker, I keep republishing this post as I catch mistakes. I knew I normally don't read my own blog for a reason ;)

2 comments:

Patrick Wellner said...

I have to swallow my pride... and much more. There is a spellchecker in blogger, but I have been as oblivious as those engineers riding in my pickup! Sorry Blogger employees!

Andy said...

However, I would like to comment that the spellchecker provided by blogger is terrible. It flags the word "blog" every single time. Not good considering it is on a site for blogs.