09 September 2006

Official Unveiling of a New Band of Super Villia... er... Heroes

My new website has reached an official unveiling!


I setup my hosting account to rid the initial site of ads (Your Welcome!) and uploaded all of my vids to the server; to see the new location of my vidding page click on My Vids after following the above link.

I have also began placing links to various sites and files on the main page for your enjoyment. And the best part is that my internet won't be negativel affected by said enjoyment ;)

Any questions on how to join, donate cash towards, or any other questions regarding the Pirates of the Missouri may be sent to Captain@piratesofthemissouri.com

Any questions on gps, maps, locations, or what to do in KC may be sent to Navigator@piratesofthemissouri.com

No comments: