05 June 2007

Clumsy Lovers

Hey everyone! Great concert last night and you all missed it! I saw the Clumsy Lovers at Bulas Sports Bar in Norfolk, NE last night and they were great!

First of all, a local band opened up for the Clumsy Lovers, Katie Lynn and the Corkers. They did alot of country covers ranging from Patsy Cline to Gretchen Wilson and were very good.



The Clumsy Lovers put on a pretty good show, especially with a low turnout at the bar. Their banjo/mandolin player even showed off how he could play every instrument in the band except the drums!
I even managed to converse briefly with the band lead during their break. Apparently they have played some with one of GS's old fiddle players: Bob Banerjee. As well as playing with GS at the Milwaukee Irish Fest a few years ago or so. Actually, Trevor (the band lead), was impressed with my parents and I traveling 5hrs for the show. While conversing, I took the time to get the band to sign my Smart Kid album and my dad purchased his own copy for the same purpose.










1 comment:

Andy said...

If my summer class hadn't started the very next night, I'd have been tempted to join you.