15 October 2006

Blog-block

I am blogging less often than I used to, but why? While I was in Yakima I blogged nealy everyday, even going 100 straight days with a post! But what happened?

Well, I felt the same as my KC friend while I was living in Yakima. But since I have returned to Pierre, SD, I have spent more time outdoors (kayaking, mnt biking) and I have spent more time with friends, thanks to close proximity of a few college friends and my willingness to drive a few hours. Also, football season (both college and NFL) has also hindered my blogging.

Well, as the winter progresses, I should be able to blog more often. My outdoor activities will go away, leaving me with working out at the YMCA.

1 comment:

Arnold said...

It's still better than Writer's Block. Not that Writer's Block is really a problem for me right now. I have Re-Writer's Block. It's that annoying condition of knowing you have to do about another 5 drafts of something you've done, but don't know how or where to begin re-writing.