05 October 2006

Three Item Thursday!

  1. Before I get into the "real" news... I might as well own a home. I have been doing yardwork this week and I don't even ppwn a yard! First of all, I cleaned out my parent's gutters earlier this week and managed to cut my hand twice on them. Second, today I hauled leaves, crabapples, etc. to the yardwaste dropoff. OK alright, I didn't do that much yardwork and I really don't mind helping my parents after all they have done for me. But griping can be fun to!
  2. Thanks to my loyal Navigator, I am now the proud owner of a Garmin GPSmap 60Cx. I decided to tryout this crazy fad called geocaching and I actually had fun this evening. I think I discovered my next hobby ;) Below is where I found a cache at tonight:
  3. But most importantly, GAS HAS DROPPED BELOW $2 IN SOUTH DAKOTA, while remaining at or above $2.42 in Washington... Take that Yakima! ;)

1 comment:

Andy said...

Wow, you found a GPS just laying out in the open like that? What a deal!