01 October 2006

Have Camera, Will Travel

First off, I apologize for not blogging in the last week. I do not have any excuses; I just didn't take the time to blog.

I did manage to use my camera between Thursday and today, so I will share with you some of my recent pics.

Capitol Creek in Pierre, SD flowing near the DOT building.

The SD Capitol Building.
Well, I went to Rapid City this weekend for M-Day, so...

The new Exit 60 interchange:
It used to be a non-standard interchange, where westbound traffic exited from the left land and not all movements were provided. But now it is a single-point interchange.

Another, closer, shot:

Ah, Dunn Brothers!

The best coffee!

Sadly, I rarely thought to take a picture while in Rapid but I did take the time to snap a few more shots on my way back to Pierre.

The leaves changing alongthe Bad River:

"Something" that slowed down my trip home. It sortof looks like a hull but I think it probably is a storage tank/bin for something.

And some leaves changing in Pierre:

1 comment:

Andy said...

So, the only pictures taken in Rapid were of the new exit 60 and the coffee shop. I guess we can see where your priorities are!