01 November 2006

Political Platform

What is that sound? What is that feeling in the air? Could it be? Are the internet rumors true? YES! Cobloggeration has been spreading like wild fire. The culprits? These two.

Well, as my comrades have done, here is my political platform:
I am not at all surprised by the results. Overall, I am more of a centrist politically, but the current major issues in politics have me shifting towards the "left". Well, except on immigration.

I think my isolationist tendencies have surfaced in this platform. I believe we should not be in Iraq, though we will win it (at too high a cost) and I believe that illegal immigration needs to be curbed.

Well, I think that my bloggin' ways will return with the cooler temps that have hit SD. So, what should you expect to see?
  • Pics from one of my rides on La Framboise Island
  • Piracy invades Pierre
  • New PC for a friend
  • FEAR: Extraction Point
  • And hopefully more...

1 comment:

Andy said...

I'd have to vote for Piracy invades Pierre.

Piracy just doesn't get old.