25 February 2008

too many wants, not enough greenbacks

There are many things I am currently looking at getting, but I need to prioritize. This blog entry is more for myself than anyone else.

  1. My pickup is missing two wheel caps and I found a better deal than the Chevrolet dealer in town.($35/ea.)
  2. I also would like to get a cradle to attach to my rack to protect my kayak better. ($120 for either set)
  3. Either $500 to have a spray-in liner put into my pickup bed or a $100 for a kit to do it myself (a lot of work though).
  4. $950 for another kayak
I also would like to get myself a 42" LCD TV but I have a CD that I have called my new TV fund that is going to mature in 6 months (though I have rolled it over twice already).

I don't think the government should be handing out these refunds but I am not about to send mine back either. Instead of sticking in the bank for my ever dropping interest rates maybe I'll put it towards some of these items!

1 comment:

Arnold said...

BIG. MISTAKE.

:)