13 March 2008

THE AWSOMEST SUMMER

I will dare to make a prediction for this summer. Last summer was great but this summer will blast it away. The greatness can't even wait for summer! This Sunday I am heading to Minneapolis to spend St Patrick's Day listening to Gaelic Storm and The Wild Colonial Bhoys, among other local bands. I do pl;an to meet up with a college friend (though he does not blog) while I am up there. In May, I'll be traveling to Texas with my family to visit grandparents. I also will be attending a wedding in Deposit, NY and then taking in NYC while I am there. I am sure I'll find many a concert to go to, as well as, weekend paddling opportunities. FYI, I believe the Clumsy Lovers are in Minneapolis sometime this summer. My whitewater trip might get postponed due to the combination of Texas and NY. Though if I can get it done over a weekend (maybe take a half day on a Friday) I'll go through with it. There are many more things I could mention, but I'll wait until closer to time.

This summer is going to be LEGEN... wait for it... DARY!

No comments: