06 March 2008

To One Great Week!

This has been a great week for me. Lately I have been getting bored and tired of my job, but this week I managed to find new energy for my job and the week went by quickly. The greatness is because I have discovered two new groups in Pierre that could provide me with much entertainment and fun in the near future.

Pierre Young Professionals had a social tonight to kickoff this new group. Apparently the founders doubted what there turnout would be, but it seemed great. We had to move to a larger building nearby for more space!

Thanks to the launch of the new SDCKA blog, I now know about the Pierre Kayak Club. Like I said it has been a good week. There was another great thing, but I will refrain from mentioning it specifically so as not to jinx it ;)

Life is Good, Life is Great, Life is Grand!

2 comments:

Arnold said...

Another great thing you don't want to jinx...hmmm...

STOP GAMBLING. You might be on a lucky streak, but quit while you're ahead.

Patrick Wellner said...

C'mon , I'm only gambling with YOUR life. (joking)