25 June 2006

10 points, 10 minutes

I play alot of Sea3D games. I have seen alot of different strategies. As with any activity
, I feel that I have become better through all of my games, wins and losses. I had one of my worst games ever though just a few days ago. I only scored 4 or 5 points!

But from that loss, I have emerged. In the last two days, two games I have played went remarkably quick. The first lasted into the 11th round but was completed in under 10 minutes!I know what you are thinking, that was only a three player game. Three player games are known for being fast paced. But I give you another:

It took me 8 turns and just over 10 minutes to win this 4 player game! I was impressed. But as with any settlers game, luck was a factor. Who knows maybe I' score only 4 points in my next game? But I know that I really enjoy scoring 10 points in approximately 10 minutes ;)

1 comment:

Andy said...

Good, I wasn't involved in that game. That being said, I think I had two 4 point games this past weekend. Not good.

Fortunately, I did manage to pull off one fairly spectacular win this weekend, so it wasn't all bad.