17 June 2006

More F.E.A.R Screen Caps

One thing I did learn from defeating fear is that the main character has mother issues... similar to Francis on the late show Malcolm In The Middle. Well, after defeating fear, I have decided to take it to another round/match.This time on the most difficult setting. As I have began to replay it I came across a few signs I missed the first time.
Trespassers will be prosecuted?! Oh oh... I better be careful not to get caught.
No firearms?! But those guys trying to kill me have guns! How am I supposed to fight back? I could use slo-mo and try to sneak up and punch/kick them, but that usually only works on 1 guy. The others catch on after that.

And the most vicious, cutthroat, evil enemy in the game: Alma. She appears to be a little girl early on, but she is (or should I say was?) a young woman.

No comments: