10 July 2006

Internet [Connection] Secured

Not alot to say... I have managed to secure an internet connection and cable hook-up (from Midco). Also, I started my job with the SDDOT Office of Bridge Design today. Not much happened, typical first day stuff: W4, benefits, etc.

I have decided to share a few replies I had to my farewell email to the WSDOT South Central Region:

Congratulations and good luck in your new position - not to mention you get to go home.

Wish you the best on your new journey Patrick.

Good luck in SD, have fun!

It has been nice working with you. I know you will have a wonderful career ahead of you. You are super sharp and a joy to work for. Thanks for coming to work with us this year.

It's been a pleasure working with you. Good Luck on your new job and adventures in South Dakota.

See Ya Later. Oh. No, I won't. Have Fun

Remember all the good times at WSDOT!

No comments: