21 July 2006

Random Thoughts... but are they foolhardy?

I am in a great mood... my new job is going well, my transition after my move has gone smoother than the English victory at Agincourt!

I just turned 25 yesterday and yet I feel as if I am still 23ish... I know, I know two years aren't alot, but alot has happened to me since I was 23... I graduated college and started at WSDOT before my 24th Bday and since then I was promoted and I resigned to accept a position with the Bridge Office in Pierre, SD... my dream job.

I have finished The Gold Falcon... it was a great book, but now I have to wait about a year for the release of the next book in the series... The Spirit Stone!

Ok only three random thoughts today... sorry!

3 comments:

Arnold said...

Happy Birthday, Pat--I just turned 24 some days ago but I feel about...17ish.

Andy said...

Man, what is your secret? I feel like I'm about 67 or so.

Arnold said...

Physically, I'm feeling about 105. Mentally, I feel like a particularly know-nothing teenager. The best of both worlds.