25 January 2007

Age of Pirates

As of late I have been playing a PC game entitled Age of Pirates, not so surprising huh? Much has happened to my character so far in the game. A French ship caught me dealing with smugglers and attacked me. I managed to defeat it and take the ship as my own though. It was a Corvette, much better than my previous Luggers, Brig, and Schooner. I had much fun sailing around with that corvette but the French were ticked at me. I had war galleons, ships of the line, and frigates after me. Some how though my crew and I managed to capture a ship of the line and later, a frigate.

These ships have allowed me to have some fun in the Caribbean. I attacked and razed the fort and colony on Tortuga. I would have made it my own colony, but I had no free officer to command it. So I gained a hefty sum of gold by razing it ;)

I have just received a letter of marquee from Holland, so things may get more interesting!

I'll try to take some screen shots for a future post!

1 comment:

Andy said...

Congratulations! It sounds like you are well on your way to a successful career as a pirate.