01 January 2007

New Year's Resolution

Sorry about my brief absence from the blog 'verse, but I have been saving some pictures on my camera to blog about in the coming days.

My friend posted a Year In Review on himself. I don't have a whole lot to say for my own Year in Review, but here is an attempt.
  • 2006 began with me deciding to look for a job back in SD and I succeeded by a landing a job in the SDDOT Office of Bridge Design.

  • I some how managed a promotion in the WSDOT for my last 3 months.

  • I managed to enjoy many concerts including, The Clumsy Lovers, Toby Keith, LeAnn Rimes, and Gaelic Storm.

  • Though I did fail at trying to be more outgoing and overcoming shyness.

  • I have to admit though that the last coupe of weeks have showed promise in that department. Last night was the first night in a long time that I actually stayed up until midnight on a New Year's Eve. Well, that and I am feeling far more confident than a year ago. We'll see ;)

  • Towards the end of my time in Washington I had gotten real lazy when it comes to running (or any work out) but since coming back to SD I am running as well as I did in my sophomore year of college.

  • So my New Years resolution is to continue to work at becoming more outgoing.

No comments: