20 February 2006

Entertainment This Morning (ETM) 999,999 1/2*

Today I saw Eight Below, a Disney movie starring a sled dog team. While on an expedition in Antartica, a NSF team is forced to leave the dogs behind due to a sudden storm. The movie follows the dogs survival in the harsh environment for over 6 months. The movie also follows the NSF guide, who considers the dogs his friends/family, as he tries to get back to Antartica to rescue them.

I thought 8 Below was a great movie, but anyone who doesn't value their dog more than any politician or consider their dog a friend may not enjoy or understand the movie as much as me. I only wish that the movie was made for an older target audience; I feel that the movie could have been much better if it's rating had been PG-13.

Overall, I would have to give the movie 8 out of 10 dogs:











*ETM is a copyrighted trademark of Arnold "Always Right" Lund Movie Review'dustries LTD

No comments: