27 February 2006

Fun = Adrenaline Rush

Thanks to a recent Nissan commercial (I am thanking a car commercial?!), I have discovered what is missing in my life. As my friends may or may not realize, I enjoy activites that give me an adrenaline rush. For example, I enjoy mountain biking, kayaking, running, and hiking. I have also been rock climbing, whitewater rafting, and backpacking on multple occasions.

On to an activity that combines kayaking, rappelling, and faith in god into one!

Pretty Lanscape:

Preparation:

Go Time:
Did I peak your interest? If your response is "Hell Yeah" then you might be interested in this video clip of the whole thing.

3 comments:

Arnold said...

What kind of crazy person would possibly want to jump off a high precipice into the water while kayaking like that one time? [wink] By the way, we need to see you do a re-enactment in your next blog entry.

Andy said...

It would be even better if you could work a Wendigo attack into the mix. That would be decent motivation for why someone would jump off a high precipice into the water with a kayak.

Patrick Wellner said...

why would someone need motivation, beyond an adrenaline rush, to kayak off a high precipice into the water? Looks fun. Even though a wendigo would fit into the mix well...