25 February 2006

When a vidder gets bored...

Well, I was bored last night and it continued into this morning, so I decided to play around with the imaging software that came with my cheap (<$30) Lexmark printer. Well, I need images to use the software, so I decided to use images from tv shows, games, and my friends.

I have to admit that the software is pretty sweet for being free (bundled with my printer). I espeacially loved using the smart select tool, this allowed me to easily cut characters, etc. from larger images and place them on the base image seen here.

Images used were:
  1. Andy's House
  2. Philip J. Fry from Futurama and his Scooty Puff Sr.
  3. Ragnar from the PC game Rune
  4. The PHB from Dilbert
  5. Philip K. Dick
  6. a nerd
  7. Destructuring Cutler
  8. Serenity
  9. And myself!
Go ahead find them all (not difficult except for maybe my pic)

2 comments:

Andy said...

Wow, I had no idea that my house was such a center for intergalactic entertainment. The only one that I'm not particularly surprised about is the nerd.

Arnold said...

Ah, it's good to see Ragnar again. That guy is like a brother to me.