08 February 2006

PROOF?!

As many of my college friends can attest, on many occasions I have joked about the reason that Fidel Castro is still in command in Cuba. He has found the Fountain of Youth! My joking claimed that in actuality the fountain didn't make a person younger, just immortal. Castro will continue to age but will not perish . Part of my joke was that Castro chose being a dictator of a small island nation over a professional baseball career becasue he had made this discovery.

Well, maybe my joking was not too far from the truth*! While aimlessly browsing the Cuban country side with my trusty Google Earth application, I discovered a (secret?) compound. I immediately saved the image, before I lost the spot. The area circled in red is what I believe is THE FOUNTAIN. Also, notice the large number of flash tanks guarding it, as well as, the planes (yellow circle), helicopter (green circle), and possibly an anti-aircraft gun (blue circle). This heavy defense only supports my claim! Until next time, I will continue my endless searching of the globe for ancient artifacts. Maybe someday I will find the lost city of Atlantis?


*This blog entry was written entirely as a joke. I am not liable for any bodily harm you may incur from an attempt on the Fountain of Youth.

No comments: