28 February 2006

PETF*

I had a little trouble getting to work this morning, protestors were all around the office (and other offices in Yakima). It was really strange; they were protesting file deletion.
They were protesting file deletion as if files were living things. I know we "create" them, but they are not biological entities! The leader appeared to be this former PETA sheep:
It appears that People for the Ethical Treatment of Files (PETF) is a spinoff of PETA. This woman is even advocating that everyone buy larger hardrives so as to have more space for the ever increasing number files on any computer.
I must take a strong stand against PETF. Not only is their cause ridiculous on all levels, but I suspect that my new nemesis is somehow behind the group. He will stop at nothing to see everyone's resumes, old reports, music, etc. and use it to create incriminating evidence. For instance, if you once wrote a story about the end of the world and ninjas, he might come after you for plotting against the U.S.A. So remember folks, don't be afraid to delete your files!

[Edited to Add] I have been declared a renowned propagandist for my efforts to expand the daring. My new nemesis was chosen based upon comments by Andy the Fearless and the acclaimed author of Ninja's of the Apocalypse on this blog entry.

*This blog entry is NOT worth the paper... er... ummm... is NOT worth the cost of a blogspot account. I am not liable for any actions you take or any actions taken against you.

1 comment:

Benjamin Cutler said...

Don't use your computer!!! Temporary files are created all of the time! Temporary files! They are temporary! They are automatically deleted after they are no longer needed! The only way to save the files is to never use your computer!