23 August 2006

Grand Tour

I have decided to give my readership the grand tour of my apartment; few have seen it, so consider yourselves lucky!

We'll start with my bedroom, as you can see, I also keep my ancient bike (~10 years old) in there too. For those curious, it is a Diamond Back Topanga 21 speed mountain bike.

Another shot of my bedroom, upon inspection, one will notice the literature at my bedside: Captain Johnson's A General History of Pirates and Stevenson's Treasure Island.
My kitchen, including my electric grill (next to the papertowels).
My kitchen, including my coffeepot, coffee bean grinder, and dirty dishes!
My dining area. I blocked about 2/3 of the bar-type table with on of my folding tables (the other is behind the couch). I am currently using a folding/camping chair as my dining chair, but soon my current office type chair will be demoted to ding purposes as soon as I find a replacement for it (maybe over labor day weekend in Sioux Falls?).

The living room/office:

This couch is older than I am by a number of months, but it is THE MOST COMFORTABLE COUCH KNOWN TO MAN! And yes, it puts the comfy chair to shame!
I love my new desk! $200 at officemax and worth every penny of it.
The LCD monitor is hooked to my newest PC while the CRT is hooked to my older PC (which spends its time off and gathering dust).
My TV/second monitor

1 comment:

Andy said...

That wouldn't happen to be the office chair that James burned with his 1,000,000 candle power spotlight or whatever it was, would it?

"Hmm, I wonder if this would burn a chair?" *Places spotlight on chair.* "What do you know, it did!"