17 August 2006

Still More 2006 MIF

Yesterday, I posted a link to some pics from the 2006 Minnesota Irish Fair that I found online, well today (this morning before work) I decided to post the pics directly to my blog.

We begin with the enbtrance to Harriet Park, which sits on the Mississippi River in downtaown Saint Paul.
Next up is 5 Mile Chase, a small instrumental band from SD (the Brookings area I believe).

Some of the dancers:
Even a shot of a couple of dancers warming up:Security... oh I mean an Irish Wolfhound
A friend might need one of these large dogs to protect his house from former roommates ;)

This particular photographer (GS fan, I found her pics on the GS forum) even caught a pic of me getting my cd signed!Closeups of the members of GS:
Pat Murphy

Steve Twigger

Ryan Lacey

The radient Ellery Klein! (notice how I give her complimentary adjectives! ;) )

And Pete Purvis, the band's shortest tenured member. He is the bands piper (bagpipes and various whistles) and when he first joined the band fans kept bringing him pickled peppers as a joke!

The spirit of the Minnesota Irish Fair! ;) LOL


And the beautiful skyline of Saint Paul, MN!
Again, here is the link where I found these pics and more!

No comments: