25 August 2006

Last Night

Last night was a very good night. The Carolina Panthers won their third preseason game over the Miami Dolphins. The offense didn't look too sharp, but the defense and special teams looked terrific! The defense line played great, stopping Dolphins running back Ronnie Brown for losses a number of times. The linebackers and secondary got some great hits/tackles in too.


ANd to top everything thing off, DeAngelo Williams had a 98 yd kickoff return for a TD and Efrem Hill made good decisons (fair catch-wise) as the punt returner. H e even made a nice punt return of 22yds.

A few pics of DeAngelo Williams or as I have started calling him, Little D!




I also slept on my new sheets last night. I never w as a person that cared or even knew much about thread count, but I had just purchased some 300 thread count sheets and MY, THEY WERE AMAZING! I now understand the big deal, I am preaching that the 300 thread count is worth the extra cost.

1 comment:

Alex Beverage said...

Whoa, 300 is high end now?

What happened to 600-1000.... well worth the 100$ per set when you consider the years of use you'll get out of them.

(Note, $100 per set requires some internet scouring.)