21 August 2006

Pirates of the Missouri Strike Again!

As usual, I went kayaking today... instead of taking my dog I brought along a friend. He doesn't have a blog for me to link to but I am pronouncing him a pirate of the missouri anyway though. Together we battled through the wind and tossing of the river... there were actual white caps this afternoon!

Along the way we found a perfect little inlet for stashing treasure and swag, but I cannot reveal the location on my blog to keep cowardly landlubbers from discovering it.... that and I am seriously considering starting into the geocaching fad and using this location to hide a cache!

We also patroled the Ft Pierre coast and made incursions into Marion Gardens (a residential development with it's own marina) and up the Bad River. We had to retreat from the Bad river because the smell of Ft Pierre became to strong ;)

No comments: