04 August 2006

Settlers Tip

Well, again I found myself playing a game of settlers on line (through sea3d) on a friday night and as you can see, I won tonight.
Early in the game I was cut off from doing much expanding, but I turned to a Chris Berman catch phrase about the Buffalo Bills for guidance: "Noone circles the wagons (better than the Buffalo Bills)!" Well, I didn't circle any wagons but I circled the 2 clay to initially take longest road and I (somehow) managed to hang on to it long enough to draw a victory point!

What amazing settlin' luck... and a message to a friend, bring your settlers board to Sioux Falls over Labor Day weekend if you want a few lessons in good luck ;)

1 comment:

Andy said...

Absolutely. There's going to be some serious settlin' going on in Sioux Falls Town if I've got any say in the matter!