24 March 2006

Great News!

First, my vidding muse has returned! Go on over to my website and check out my two new vids. Both take scenes from the CBS sitcom that I have ranted about numerous times already, How I Met Your Mother. The first puts scenes to the song A Pirate's Life For Me and the second, uses ZZ Top's Sharp Dressed Man.

Second, I have an interview (phone) next Tuesday with the SDDOT Bridge office. This would be my dream job, so wish me luck. Thanks.

FYI I have finished reading Dark Age Ahead. If I don't post a blog entry about it soon, come out to Yakima and smack me until I blog about it.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Yeah, I can hardly wait to hear more about how traffic engineers have ruined the earth!

Andy said...

Oh, and by the way, good luck on your interview. I'm jealous.