14 March 2006

The quality of the internet has just decreased!

Not long after I started this blog, I created a mission statement:
It is our business to authoritatively disseminate world-class information, seamlessly establish value-subtracted knowledge, and perform synergistic blog colloboration in order to contaminate the world wide web with our ramblings.
As can be seen, this statement basically says that my goal is to lower the quality of the internet (not that it needs help). I have also mentioned on occasion that I am a vidder. Well, I have found a website that takes flash vidding to an all time... low (qualitywise), but succeeds greatly at lowering the quality of the internet. And here it is.

Also, a few weeks ago Gaelic Storm offered a pair of free tickets to an upcoming concert for the best limerick submitted. I have decided to post the winning limerick here on my blog:
There once were 5 lads and a lass,
Playing tunes to make you shake your ass.
Travelin the land,
With Guiness in hand,
To you, Gaelic Storm, we raise a glass!
Now that is a good lymerick!

Now, your homework for tomorrow is to listen to some great irish/celtic music and report about it in the form of a comment on this blog entry. Exmples, include (but are not limited to) Gaelic Storm, Great Big Sea, Natalie MacMaster, and Flogging Molly. Another great resource is Cape Breton Live.

1 comment:

Arnold said...

Dammnnn. That is one low-quality vid. (I kind of like it though.)