08 May 2006

Commercial Talk

I caught probably the best Burger King commercial in a long time last night. It includs a catchy tune, mocks tofu, and uses the term 'man food'. And best of all, The King
was not in it! Check out the commercial here. The lyrics are below (thanks to Steve Brandon).
I am man, hear me roar,
In numbers too big to ignore,
And I'm way too hungry to settle for chick food!

'Cause my stomach's starting to growl,
And I'm going on the prowl,
For a Texas Double Whopper!


"Man that's good!"

Oh, yes, I'm a guy!
I'll admit I've been fed quiche!
Wave tofu bye-bye!
Now it's for Whopper beef I reach.

I will eat this meat
(Eat this meat)
'Till my innie turns into an outie!

I am starved!
I am incorrigible!
And I'm eating scarf
(?) a burger beef bacon jalapeno good thing down!

(Yeah!)

I am hungry!
(I am hungry)
I am incorrigible!

I AM MAN!

1 comment:

Arnold said...

What's wrong with The King? Just because he trespasses on private property and stares at you while you sleep? But then he makes everything all right because he holds up his finger like "Hold on, brutha. I got somethin' for ya." Then he hands you the egg and cheese sandwich and you're all cool with that. And he is awesome at football.