13 May 2006

What I support...

I enjoy reading bumper stickers, window decals, and license plate frames as I drive around town or stroll through a parking lot. Many things can be learned from these "signs". What college someone went to, what political bills/parties they support, their sense of humor, etc.

Well, I decided to give my readers a chance to see the window decals , etc. that my S10 pickup sports. Behold:It is difficult to see but the top decal says "S.D. School of Mines Alumni." The bottom is a bumper sticker that I taped up from the band Gaelic Storm.
The top one here is a decal opposing Initiative 912 (in Washington State). This initiative would have repealed a 9.5 cent gas tax (over many years) that the state legislature passed for DOT projects. You can't see it, but below that is a decal from the SDSMT ALumni Association reading, "M Invent!"
Again, this one is a bit hard to read, but it says "Helluva Engineer!" As you can also see, I am wearing my "Lucky Shirt" ;)
And my license plate frame on the rear bumper.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Did you get all that SDSM&T Alumni swag from the SDSM&T bookstore?

If so, I'll have to pick some up the next time that I'm in Rapid City.

What I'd really like is an SDSM&T full license plate for the front of my car because in KS, we only have rear license plates.

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks