11 May 2006

Evolution of Dance

I was just minding my own business, browsing the internet when BAM! I clicked on an intriguing link and I was given a glimpse of the future. All I saw for certain was the future of a friend of mine. Check out this site to see for yourselves!

Alright, it wasn't the future but this guy; he is amazing! Kinda reminds me of the same friend. For example, said friend once rolled down the aisle of a lecture hall in college. And it was in the middle of a class!

I also created a wmv file of the video, here, if anyone is interested.

6 comments:

Arnold said...

Hmm. Perfect timing. Eclectic selection. Flawless execution. It does kind of remind me of my own breathtaking dancing ability.

Arnold said...

This is more my style, though. If you look closely, I'm the guy who hollowbacks off an headspin into an inverted Triple Air Vortex Suicide Flare.

Andy said...

Those are both rather impressive videos, although I would have to say that overall, I prefer the dancing style of one Napoleon Dynamite.

Arnold said...

One Napoleon Dynamite did, indeed, bust some damn nice moves. I need to get whatever instructional video that was he watched. Anyway, I heard that the entire dance was an total improvisation by the venerable Mr. Heder.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»